Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Spring Time Obsessions

When you're surrounded by clothes, shoes and accessories all day, magic happens. I am always inspired by what I see on the job - here's another taste of what I'm into today.
Right now I absolutely love:
  • basics with bold patterned jackets - make a statement
  • maxis (see below) and midis for day - leave a little something to the imagination, save the minis for late night partying in Hollywood
  • pink lip gloss - so fresh and natural, plus it looks great on any skin tone
  • bright bangles, and lots of them - the more the better
Things that can work, in moderation:
  • boho and tribal prints - a little goes a long way, too much looks sloppy and calculated
  • floral - if you're going to go there, make sure the size of the print complements your frame
Things that both you and I can do without:
  • unflattering shapes - work with your body type and wear what flatters your figure... If you're not sure what works for you, come visit me in Savvy! I promise you'll leave looking and feeling amazing
Have fun with your wardrobe and experiment, experience the joys that fashion brings...
Stay tuned and always stay stylish